返回列表 回復 發帖

[2013新聞] 20131112 MusicWeekly Sundown Festival 2013 Quip: Yoga Lin 林宥嘉

Sundown Festival 2013 Quip: Yoga Lin 林宥嘉

新聞連結                                                                                 

Mandopop star from Taiwan, Yoga Lin saw his career taking off when he won the reality talent show One Million Star in 2007. After releasing several albums and extensively touring in the country but also in Hong Kong and Singapore, the young artist is coming back to the Lion City this Saturday to grace Sundown Festival‘s stage with his pop ballads. He shared a few thoughts with us in the second to last part of our Sundown Festival 2013 Quips.

“衝”– 音樂有衝勁 ~ Momentum – music should have the power to impact others.
"脫”– 音樂脫俗 ~ Extraordinary – my music style is extraordinary refined.
“泡” – 讓喜歡音樂的人“泡”在我的音樂里 ~ Dip – I want to make people who are fond of music dip into my creation.
“蓋”– 我的音樂真的不是蓋的 ~ No Shit – my music is really no shit.
“爽”– 聽了我的音樂的人都會感覺很爽!~ Cool – people who listen to my music will feel super cool!

Youtube – “大象舞台” ,自己彈的,我建議大家去聽聽 ~ ”Elephant Stage” (大象舞台), I play the guitar myself. I created this song in my dream and hope you can take a chance to listen to it.

應該是綠茶,因為很舒服,喝了很涼快的一種飲料 ~ It would be green tea because it is a comfortable and delightfully cool drink.

燕姿- 眼淚成詩第一天真的 ~ Taiwanese artist Stefanie Sun‘s songs “Tears Become Poetry“, “The First Day“ and “It Is True“.
返回列表